Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Elin!!!!!

Sunday, we had a birthday party for Elin. Her actual birthday isn't for a few days yet. I was worried that she might have a hard time with so much attention, because she wouldn't take her afternoon nap - but she was a champ. She did so great!
Elin's 6 layer cake
Elin didn't like the frosting very much, but liked the cake.
This is the first blanket I've ever made and it was Elin's birthday present from Mom and Dad.
Elin wasn't very interested in opening presents - maybe next year???
She already loves it!!!
Brandon and Bailey in the photo booth.
Grandpa Dahl
Talula
Aunt JoDee
Aunty Holly
Uncle Spence and Aunt Katie
Uncle Brian and Aunt Emily
Aunt Mary and Uncle Todd
Uncle Chad and Maddison
Mom, Dad and the birthday girl!

Elin kind of eating her birthday cake!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun party!!! Happy Birthday Elin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea with the photo booth! And I need to see that blanket in person! It looks so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cuteness! The cakes looks delicious and that blanket is sooo cute! I can't believe it's been a whole year already.

    ReplyDelete